What's for sale?
This is a three piece, apple-green tea set made by Staffordshire manufacturer Sadler. The set includes a teapot, milk jug and sugar bowl and their superb shapes are all in a streamlined, Art Deco style.
Who made it and when?
- It was made by Sadler Potteries of Burslem, Staffordshire
- The "Sadler" mark on the bottom of the tea pot has been in use from 1947 to 2000
- On the base of the sugar bowl and milk jug are the embossed pattern numbers 5033 and 5034
What condition is it in?
- In good condition with no chips or cracks
- The teapot has faint crazing around the mid-body and underneath
What are the measurements?
- 12.5 cm high
- 23cm from spout to handle
- 7 cm high
- 17 cm from spout to handle
- 7.5 cm high
- 14.5 from the handle to rim
The whole set weighs 1347 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
20th century (1900-1999)
- Stock ID: