This has sold.
We can let you know if we find something similar. Just tell us - you do not have to buy anything!
What's for sale?
This is a hallmarked, solid Sterling silver, bangle or bracelet with an engraved floral pattern. It's a hinged bangle with safety chain.
This a slender bangle and lighter to wear than some of the larger cuffs.
Who made it and when?
It was made around 1961 by T & H Crathorne Limited, the Birmingham jeweller based at Newhall Hill. There are two sets of marks:
- T & HC (the stamp for T & H Crathorne)
- An Anchor (the symbol for the Birmingham assay office)
- A Lion Passant (the sterling silver mark)
- An "M" (which style matches 1961)
- Another Lion Passant
- Another "M"
What condition is it in?
- In very good condition
- The chain is attached
- The fastener works as designed
What are the measurements?
- 0.5cm wide
- 6cm and 6.5cm across
- 17 grams
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to email@example.com.
T & HC Crathorne Ltd
- Stock ID: