What's for sale?
This is the Voodoo themed, "Feel My Love" watch designed for Valentine's Day by Swatch, for their 2007 Spring/Summer collection. It's part of their "Jelly in Jelly" range, model number SUJK121.
The dial is white with contrasting black and red numerals. The matching clear strap is decorated with gender symbols, a voodoo doll and the phrases "feel my love" and "Swatch voodoo Love".
The hour and minute hands are black, the thin sweep second hand is in red.
The watch comes with its fantastic, original packaging: a presentation box, complete with voodoo doll, five pins with heart-shaped heads and a voodoo doll postcard and envelope.
It has the usual, reliable ETA quartz movement, powered by a 377 battery.
Who made it and when?
It was designed by Swatch in 2006 for their 2007 Spring/Summer collection. The model number is SUJK121.
The dial is printed:
What condition is it in?
- New-old-stock (old retailer stock which hasn't been retailed)
- The original box, packaging and accessories are included
- The watch and accessories are in excellent, unused condition
- The back of the box is indented and there are a few tears at the corners
- Our watches are stored running with batteries fitted but a new battery will be fitted prior to dispatch
- The Swatch warranty has expired, but ours has not
This watch is covered by our 90 day warranty. Please see our Terms of Business for details.
What are the measurements?
- 38mm case diameter
- 35mm dial diameter
- 20mm strap width
- 25.5cm strap length
- 222 grams including the box
If you have questions or would like more detailed pictures, just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21st century (2000 on)
- Stock ID: